Due to an influx of messages, direct messages on social media are not available.
Comments relating to a personal or legislative matter are best directed to the Senator’s office by email:
The Office of Senator Johnson does not conduct constituent services on social media.
Social Media Policy & Community Guidelines
Social media is a powerful tool that can be used to connect our communities. A senator may use various social media platforms to communicate with the public. Senator Johnson’s social media pages are for the purpose of discussing legislative and policy matters relevant to the Senator’s constituents and the people of Wisconsin. Senator Johnson encourages respectful and civil dialogue on her pages.
The below (including but not limited to) types of comments/posts are prohibited on Senator Johnson's social media site and are subject to removal by the Office of Senator Johnson:
- Content that is threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, profane, obscene or indecent
- Content that contains hate speech or discriminates against a protected class
- Campaign content, including content urging or opposing the nomination or election of a candidate
- Content or conduct that encourages illegal activity or is in violation of a federal, state, or local law
- Content that is unrelated to the topic being discussed or the business of the State of Wisconsin
- Content that infringes on a copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights of any party
- Content that is confidential, invasive of another person’s privacy, or contains personal information
- Advertisements, solicitations, or other content that promotes or endorses services or products
- Content that tends to compromise the safety and security of the public, including state employees
- Content that is repetitive or spamming in nature – including posting the same comment multiple times
- Content that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue or negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in discussions on this page
Thank you for engaging with our community in a safe and respectful way!