Skip to main content Skip to footer


One of the most important things I do as a State Representative is help people with state issues. I can often intervene on a person's behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or just cut through red tape.

Please contact my office at 608-316-9651 to talk with one of my staff.

Below you will find a list of agencies that I can help you with:


Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection (DATCP)

Department of Children and Families (DCF)

Department of Financial Institutions (DFI)

Department of Health Services (DHS)

Wisconsin Emergency Management (WEM/DMA)

Department of Natural Resources (DNR)

Department of Administration (DOA)

Department of Corrections (DOC)

Department of Justice (DOJ)

Department of Revenue (DOR)

Department of Transportation (DOT)

Department of Public Instruction (DPI)

Department of Safety and Professional Services (DSPS)

Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA)

Department of Workforce Development (DWD)

Department of Employee Trust Funds (ETF)

Office of the Commissioner of Insurance (OCI)

Public Service Commission (PSC)

Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC)

Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority (WHEDA)