Representative Subeck Announces 2021-2022 Committee Assignments
Named Ranking Democrat on Assembly Committee on Health and the Joint Committee for Review of Administrative Rules
Today, Representative Lisa Subeck (D-Madison) announced her committee assignments for the 2021-2022 Legislative Session which include:
- Assembly Committee for the Review of Administrative Rules
- Assembly Committee on Campaigns & Elections
- Assembly Committee on Energy & Utilities
- Assembly Committee on Health
- Assembly Committee on Rules
- Joint Committee for the Review of Administrative Rules
Rep. Subeck will serve as the ranking Democrat on the Assembly Committee on Health and on the Assembly Committee and Joint Committee for Review of Administrative Rules.
“It is an honor to be selected to serve on these committees,” said Rep. Subeck. “I am excited to continue my work and to assume new leadership responsibilities as a ranking member on the Committee on Health and on the Joint Committee for Review of Administrative Rules.”
Rep. Lisa Subeck represents the 78th Assembly District and serves as the Vice-Chair of the Assembly Democratic Caucus.