Representative Nancy VanderMeer was elected to the Wisconsin State Assembly in 2014. Nancy and her family owned and operated VanderMeer Motor Company for over 38 years in Tomah. Nancy sold the family's long owned building in October 2017.
Nancy is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin - La Crosse. She has been active in community service including Gloria Dei Lutheran Church council, Tomah Memorial Hospital Board of Directors, Tomah Chamber Board of Directors, and Handi-Shop Board of Directors - helping handicapped grow in dignity and self-sufficiency.
Advocating for job training, Nancy collaborated to help young people transitioning to work prepare for the 21st century in Tomah School District's School to Work Program.
Together with her husband of 25 years, David Hall, they reside on Dave's family fifth generation dairy operation milking over 200 head daily.
- Committee on Agriculture
- Committee on Consumer Protection
- Committee on Health
- Committee on Labor and Integrated Employment (Vice-Chair)
- Committee on Mental Health
- Committee on Rural Development and Mining (Chair)
- Committee on Tourism
- Committee on Veterans and Military Affairs (Vice-Chair)
- Member of Small Business Regulatory Review Board