Representative Snodgrass places high priority on issues of protecting and preserving the environment, increasing accessibility to quality, affordable healthcare, affordable housing and intersectional economic opportunity with an emphasis on small business development.
In her work, she is a vocal advocate for:
- Women's equality and female empowerment
- Labor rights
- Public Education and an end to charter schools
- Public Transportation and an increased priority on multi-modal transportation
- Promoting a green economy, jobs and preserving our natural resources
- Investing in green infrastructure from public transportation to bike lanes and trails