My legislative office is happy to provide constituents with many different types of Capitol materials. Please let me know if you would like a citation prepared in honor of a loved one, a flag to be flown above the Capitol in their honor, an official Wisconsin Blue Book, or a map of our state. General information about each of these materials is available below. 


The legislature issues formal citations to commend people and organizations that have achieved remarkable personal or professional accomplishments or milestones, or that have distinguished themselves through outstanding service to their state or community. Citations are often given for milestone anniversaries or birthdays, for retirements, to commend a winning team, to those achieving the rank of Eagle Scout, and more.

To request a citation for someone you know, please contact my office and include the below information. You may also fill out a citation request form here.  

  • The name of the person or organization receiving the citation 
  • A contact person and the phone number where he or she can be reached 
  • A short description of why this person or organization is deserving of a citation. Please list: 
    • Any community or volunteer groups the person has participated in, if applicable. 
    • Any other applicable professional, educational, athletic, or artistic achievements. 
    • Any public offices held. 
    • If an organization, a brief history of the organization. 
  • As applicable, include the date of the milestone, and information and the date of any events at which you would like the citation awarded.


Blue Books & Maps 

I have copies of the Wisconsin Blue Book and Wisconsin highway maps available free of charge. If you would like one, please call my office at (608) 266-2253 or email and we would be happy to provide it.  

U.S. and Wisconsin State Flags 

If you would like a U.S. or Wisconsin State Flag and you live in the 15th Senate District, please reach out to my office. If you would like, my office can also request that a flag be flown over the State Capitol. You will receive the flag, a certificate attesting it has been flown over the Capitol Building, and a letter from my office.

You may also order a U.S. or Wisconsin flag through the Senate Chief Clerk. Flag choices are: 

  • Nylon U.S. flag (approximately 5’ x 3’) 
  • Nylon Wisconsin flag (approximately 5’ x 3’)