State Representative Treig E. Pronschinske of the 92nd Assembly District is currently seeking a Spring 2021 Legislative Intern for his office in the Wisconsin State Capitol. The internship is unpaid and would be approximately 8-20 hours per week depending on the candidate’s availability.
Qualified individuals will possess the following skills, knowledge and abilities:
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Word processing and database management skills
- Knowledge of legislative, administrative, and judicial systems
- Ability to research and solve constituent questions and problems
- Ability to perform multiple tasks with efficiency and accuracy within assigned deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively, while exercising professional judgment and confidentiality at all times.
Please send a resume and cover letter to Rep.Pronschinske@legis.wi.gov.