Chuck Wichgers grew up in Muskego, graduating from Muskego High School in 1983. He currently resides there with his wife of 24 years, Michelle, and their eight children. He is involved in many community programs and activities including coaching, booster clubs, and advisory committees.
Following high school, Chuck attended Waukesha County Technical College pursuing Sales and Marketing. His professional career spans over 20 years with experience in sales, management, and entrepreneurship.
He currently owns and operates his own business in healthcare, working with companies across the industry on conservative solutions for pain management in an effort to mitigate the growing problem of opioid abuse.
Chuck is a staunch supporter of the right to life and believes in protecting human life at all levels from the not yet born, those with special needs, to the eldest among us. Faith, family, protection of inalienable rights and service to his community is part of who he is as a man and what he brings to the table as a legislator.
In the Community
- Elected President of a government grass roots organization preserving the rights of citizens voices to be heard-Preserve Muskego
- Elected Muskego City Alderman (1999-2002)
- Elected Waukesha County Board of Supervisors (1999-2002)
- Appointed Advisory Committee Janesville Road Reconstruction
- Church committees and organizations
- Education curriculum watchdog
- Coach softball, basketball, football
- Co-Founder Muskego Hoops Booster Club
- Volunteer at nursing homes throughout Waukesha County with my wife and children assisting senior residents to weekly religious services for 6 years
- Over 30 years involvement with various Pro Life Organizations
- Helping conservative candidates elected to local and state offices for over 30 years
- Moose Club Member
Rep. Wichgers was assigned to the:
- Committee on Constitution and Ethics
- Committee on Education
- Committee on Environment and Forestry
- Committee on Government Accountability and Oversight
- Committee on Health