- Rep. Hintz: August is National Immunization Awareness Month
- Rep. Hintz Press Release: Representative Hintz Introduces Bill to Increase Immunization Rates, Reduce the Spread of Infectious Disease
- The World Before Vaccines is a World we Can't Afford to Forget
- The Atlantic (August 2019 Issue): What the Measles Epidemic Really Says about America
- New York Times (6/18/19): Vaccine Injury Claims Are Few and Far Between
- Oshkosh Independent (6/16/19): Personal Conviction Waiver Can Protect our Community's Health
- Wisconsin Public Radio (5/1/19): Bipartisan Bill Would End Use of Personal Conviction Waivers for Immunization in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Radio Network (5/1/19): New bill would remove personal conviction exemption from child vaccination laws
- Journal Sentinel (4/30/19): Amid measles scare, Wisconsin legislators seek to end 'personal conviction' vaccines waiver
- Journal Sentinel (2/28/19): Wisconsin lets people decide not to get measles vaccination. Does this put us at risk of an outbreak?
- Appleton Post Crescent (2/4/19): More Wisconsin kids skip vaccines, citing 'personal conviction.' It's raising immunity concerns.
Letters to the Editor