Blue Books & Maps
Each legislative office distributes, free of charge, the Wisconsin Blue Book, Wisconsin folded highway maps, and laminated Wisconsin wall maps. Call 608-266-3790 or e-mail me at Rep.Vruwink@legis.wisconsin.gov with your request.
Upon request, I will write a commendation for a resident of my Assembly District who has achieved a notable accomplishment or milestone, or who has distinguished themselves through outstanding service. For example, citations are frequently given to those achieving the rank of Eagle Scout or Gold Star Girl Scout, for retirements, for milestone anniversaries and birthdays, and to commend a winning team.
To request a commendation, include:
- Name of person receiving citation.
- Contact person and phone number where he/she can be reached.
- Date of awarding event (if there is one).
- A description of why this person is deserving of a citation. Please list any:
- Participation in community or volunteer groups;
- Professional, educational, athletic, or artistic achievements that are applicable;
- Any public offices held.
- Date of wedding/birthday/retirement (if applicable).
United States and Wisconsin State Flags
You can purchase Wisconsin flags and United States flags through my office as follows:
- Durable nylon U.S. flag (3’ x 5’) for $12.00
- Durable nylon Wisconsin flag (3’ x 5’) for $12.00
Write a check payable to "Assembly Chief Clerk" and mail it to my office:
Rep. Don Vruwink
P.O. Box 8953
Madison, WI 53708.
If you would like the flag flown over the Capitol on a certain date, please let me know. I will create a certificate showing the date the flag was flown and the event or person it is commemorating. I will mail or hand-deliver the flag to you.