Senator Dan Feyen represents the 18th Senate District, which includes parts of Winnebago, Fond du Lac, and Dodge counties.
A graduate of New Holstein High School, Dan furthered his education and received a diploma in printing from Fox Valley Technical College. Following graduation, he obtained a job at a printing company in Fond du Lac and recently retired as the Press/Bindery Coordinator after 29 years at the same company.
As a member of the Fond du Lac Jaycees, and a past Jaycee President he learned leadership and the importance of giving back to our community. This was also instilled in him growing up as his parents were involved in community organizations.
He served for 9 years on the City of Fond du Lac Parks Advisory board.
Dan lives in Fond du Lac and is a member of Holy Family Catholic Parish. He has been married to his wife Lori for 21 years and they have two children. His son attends UW Madison and his daughter attends Fond du Lac High School.
Senator Dan Feyen was elected to represent Wisconsin's 18th state Senate district on Nov. 8, 2016.
Senator Feyen serves on the WEDC board and on the following committees:
- Committee on Economic Development, Commerce and Local Government (Chair)
- Committee on Financial Services, Constitution and Federalism
- Committee on Universities and Technical Colleges
- Committee on Workforce Development, Military Affairs and Senior Issues (Vice-Chair)
- Joint Survey Committee on Tax Exemptions (Co-Chair)