Senator Cowles’ career has changed the 2nd Senate District and the State of Wisconsin for the better, with storied accomplishments including:
- Co-Authoring the Wisconsin Fast Forward Program and new JobCenterofWisconsin.com website;
- Giving millions of unused Lambeau Stadium Tax dollars back to local communities;
- Creating the Clean Water, Healthy Economy Act which provides industry economic flexibility for phosphorus removal from our waters;
- Saving taxpayers millions of dollars through work on legislative audits;
- Authoring the Renard Island Recreation Act which gives public recreation access to Renard Island in Green Bay;
- Bringing the Diggers Hotline program to Wisconsin, and;
- Creating Focus on Energy, which is one of the nation’s premier renewable energy and energy efficiency programs.