Chris is Owner and President of Integrated Time Systems, an international provider of Workforce Time Management solutions located in Brookfield. Integrated Time Systems has been a part of Southeastern Wisconsin for over 70 years. He is a Certified Public Accountant and has worked for Arthur Andersen and General Electric.
Chris has been married for 18 years to his wife Cari. They have lived in Waukesha County most of their adult life. Chris and Cari currently live in Delafield with their two beautiful daughters.
In Chris's earliest years he found that common sense, hard work, and your word were vital components to success. He also found that "In God We Trust" was more than a motto printed on our currency. Chris utilizes these valuable lessons in his public and private life. Through his business, he mentors inner city youth on proper work habits and business etiquette. He also led several youth groups with his wife Cari. They enjoy educating the next generation on ethics, responsibility, and accountability. He feels that making an impact begins with taking action.
Being a part of his community is paramount to Chris. He serves as Vice-Chair on the School Board at West Suburban Christian Academy, and as Co-director for the Financial Counseling Ministry at Elmbrook Church. He is actively engaged in public speaking and provides training on strategic use of finances.
Chris is serving on the following committees this legislative session: Committee on Constitution and Ethics (Chair), Committee on Public Benefit Reform (Vice-Chair), Committee on Financial Institutions, Committee on Health, and Committee on Labor.
As a member of the Wisconsin State Assembly, Chris has earned the following awards:
- Champion of Commerce (2013-2014 Legislative Session)
- Guardian of Small Business (2013-2014 Legislative Session)
- Legislative Excellence Award (2011-2012 Legislative Session)
- Legislative Excellence Award (2013-2014 Legislative Session)
- Working for Wisconsin Award (2011-2012 Legislative Session)
- Working for Wisconsin Award (2013-2014 Legislative Session)
- Friend of Grocers (2011-2012 Legislative Session)
- Friend of Grocers (2013-2014 Legislative Session)