2017-2018 Committee Assignments
Committees are where we vet legislation, hear from the public, and make amendments to bills.
- Committee on Colleges and Universities (Chair)
- Focuses on the public and private universities and technical colleges across the state
- Focuses on state initiatives to address issues such as worker training and closing the skills gap to grow jobs in Wisconsin.
- Focuses on legislation dealing with health care and health insurance.
- Focuses on legislation relating to real estate law, building codes, housing and public housing.
- Focuses on legislation dealing with banks, savings banks, credit unions, mortgage banking and securities.
- Focuses on legislation dealing with campaign finance reform and election laws.