District Map

State Agency Assistance and State Services

Every day I work to help people in Oshkosh who are experiencing troubles with state agencies or need help resolving a problem.  I am always happy to help in any way I can.  You can contact me regarding anything you are experiencing or to voice your opinion about legislation.  As always, please contact my office if you are in need of assistance in dealing with a state agency or program.  My office staff will be happy to make a contact on your behalf to help with whatever issue you may have.  Feel free to call me toll-free at (888)534-0054 or email me at rep.hintz@legis.wi.gov


Check out the Legislature's interactive map here.