ABOUT REP. SPREITZER
In addition to serving in the State Assembly, Representative Spreitzer served as President of the Beloit City Council until April 2015. He was first elected to the City Council in April 2011.
Prior to taking office in the Assembly, Rep. Spreitzer worked as Assistant Director of Alumni & Parent Relations and Annual Support for Beloit College. He graduated from Beloit College in 2009.
Rep. Spreitzer is an active member of the community, participating in a variety of organizations, and spending his free time enjoying the outdoors and attending community events in the 45th District.
During the 2017-18 legislative session, Rep. Spreitzer served on the following committees:
- Committee on Agriculture
- Committee on Assembly Organization
- Committee on Local Government
- Committee on Natural Resources and Sporting Heritage
- Committee on Rules
- Committee on Rural Development and Mining
- Committee on Ways & Means
- Committee on Workforce Development
Rep. Spreitzer serves as the Assembly Democratic Caucus Chair for the 2017-2018 legislative session.