Here are some resources for small businesses that are looking for information on how to apply for grants that are currently available due to the COVID-19 crisis.
- The Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC) COVID-19 Business Resources:
- This presentation explains WEDC’s Small Business 20/20 loans program (this program is for businesses that currently have a loan through a CDFI, with 20 or less employees)
- Wisconsin Small Business Development Center (SBDC) COVID-19 Resources:
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) COVID-19 Resources:
- This page walks you through how to apply for a loan through SBA’s Disaster Loan Application Portal: